LOOKING TO FURTHER YOUR CAREER IN FASHION?
The Calexico Universe encompasses many fantastic roles and career opportunities from customer facing positions through to head office roles within ecommerce, buying and creative. We are proud that so many of our Calexico alum go on to take the global fashion industry by-storm, having been provided the training,encouragement, and opportunities here to refine their craft and develop a fantastic database of customers and colleagues alike.
Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to join our team. You must have 2+ years of graphic design experience.
About the job:
You will be accountable for producing all graphic design content. This comprises:
1. Create and schedule EDMs for CALEXICO & CALEXICO MAN. Making time each week to look at reports and analyse data.
2. Create all digital content for advertising, emails, static and animated banners, blogs, events, promotions and campaigns.
3. Create content for all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn). Working with the Creative Director and Creative Assistant to ensure everything is scheduled.
2+ years of graphic design experience, ideally in the fashion, lifestyle or beauty industry.
Have creative flair and a keen interest in current fashion trends and pop culture.
You must be self-determined, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Organised and the ability to manage your own schedule while being a great communicator.
We are a small team who work closely together and empower each other. You must be a team player who is willing to be flexible and take the initiative to assist the team in every aspect of the business.
We are searching for an amazing E-Commerce Coordinator to join us at our HQ on James Street in Fortitude Valley!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the product upload process. Including collating images & writing copy for Calexico & Calexico Man products.
- Drive end-to-end customer experience on Calexico & Calexico Man.
- Support E-Commerce Manager to review products & product pages to ensure they are correct and are merchandise correctly.
- Provide Administrative support to system integrations including Gorgias, Starshippit & wish list.
- Support E-commerce Manager to maintain Calexico & Calexico Man website.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous Shopify & Google Analytics experience (1 year minimum).
- Previous copywriting & SEO experience.
- Strong self-management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excel knowledge.
- Understanding of UX principles.
- Proven experience in driving e-commerce conversions and achieving online sales targets.
Are you passionate about fashion? Do you want to share your enthusiasm whilst delivering a truly extraordinary bespoke shopping experience? Then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
At Calexico, your primary objective is to help clients build their personal style. You will work both by appointment and with walk-in clients. When not with appointments or walk-ins, you will invest time in product training, develop a clientele and drive business through connecting with past clients to create repeat visits.
Exemplifies Calexico’s selling and service expectations by proactively connecting with clients and asking questions to determine their needs and wants
Develops high volume, long term relationships through genuine connection and interaction
Actively uses client files to follow-up with clients and cultivate referrals
Delivers exceptional client service and builds and maintains strong client relationships
Takes pride in store presentation, ensuring the sales floor, from the fitting room to the counter, is always presentable