A detailed version of all our Terms and Conditions. If you're looking for a friendlier version, head to our FAQ page!
Please note that the returns policy differs for online and in store purchases.
IN STORE RETURNS POLICY
We are happy to refund for faulty items. We do not accept returns for change of mind. You have 7 days to return your item purchased in store for a credit or exchange.
If you are no longer able to visit us in store, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your receipt and a description of the item/s. Once we approve your return, credit or exchange, ensure you send the item/s back to us within 7 days.
There are no returns for gift vouchers.
All items on sale are deemed as final, and no refunds or exchanges apply to these items.
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
We are happy to return or exchange your online order. Please note that personalised items, gift cards, earrings, hair pieces, hats, lingerie and swimwear are not eligible for return or exchange unless faulty.
Shop 7 / 46 James Street
Fortitude Valley 4006 QLD
HOW DO I RETURN AN ONLINE ORDER?
To initiate a return, please email email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your order with your order number and reason for return. Once approved via return email, the item must be received by Calexico within 7 days. Make sure to fill out the returns form you received with your original order, and attach the returns sticker to the front of your parcel. Once we receive your return, we will process your refund (money will be deposited back into your account within 5 business days).
To return your online order in store, please come visit our Brisbane location with your item/s (unworn with tags still attached), proof of purchase and the card you purchased the item with.
If you would like to exchange your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your item/s with your order number and description of the item/s you would like to exchange. Once approved via return email, the item must be sent within 7 days of acceptance. We will send your exchange as soon as we receive your return.
If you purchased your item/s online using Afterpay, you can still return your item/s. Email us at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your order with your order number, description of the item/s you would like to return and please specify that you paid for your order using Afterpay.
If you return your items before your first Afterpay payment is due, the amount will be removed from your Afterpay plan. If payments have already been made, those amounts will be removed from you Afterpay payment plan and/or the initial payments refunded. It's important to keep up your Afterpay payments while your return is in transit as Afterpay may charge you a late fee.
Once we receive the item/s, we will process your refund. Refunds for item/s purchased through Afterpay usually take slightly longer to return to your account.
Please contact our concierge team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your order with your order number and the description of the items you would like to return. International returns are at the customer's expense.
Our items come with guarantees that fall under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major fault providing that the manufacturer is at fault and the garment has been well cared for. You are also entitled to have the items repaired or replaced if the item fails to be of acceptable quality. If you believe your item is faulty:
- You must email email@example.com to notify Calexico of the fault.
- You must provide details of the fault, including photographs.
- You will be asked to confirm (and in some cases sign a declaration) indicating that the Calexico care and washing instructions have been adhered to.
- Calexico will instruct you on how to proceed. This may include going into store or sending the item back to us through the post.
- Refunds will only be offered on faulty items once tested and assessed by our team. If we believe that you have not adhered to the care instructions or are making a false claim with regards to your item, a refund will not be issued.
- For items with minor faults, Calexico reserves the right to offer store credit, exchange, repair (free of charge) or refund in a reasonable time frame.
SALE AND SAMPLE ITEMS
Sale & sample items purchased from our store and website are not eligible for returns or exchanges. All sales of this nature are final.
- The Cost of returns is free within Australia, unless you make “multiple and excessive returns”.
- Customers who continue to make multiple returns may incur postage and or delivery fees.
- If we believe you are returning items in excess, we will contact you first to notify you of our observations and impending restrictions.
- Calexico reserves the right to cease future orders should we deem these returns to be excessive.
- If you have purchased an item Online, you can return it online (via post) or in a Calexico Boutique. Returns are free within Australia.
- If you have purchased an item in a Calexico Boutique, you can return it to Calexico Boutique. If you are no longer near Calexico Boutique, you can return the item to us via post. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) days of receiving your item for get the steps on how to proceed.
- If your item has been purchased in Australia from Calexico, you are bound by our care instructions, regardless of where else these care instructions have been published.
- We provide care instructions for all garments at: calexico.com.au/care.
- As a rule, we expect you to hand-wash your items or get them professionally dry-cleaned as they are made of delicate materials.
- If you believe your item is faulty, you will need to provide a description of how you have cared for you item (we expect you to be truthful).
- Any guarantees are voided if the item is washed in a washing machine or been put through a dryer.
- We will not accept faulty returns if it is clear that the item has been washed in a washing machine, been put through a dryer, or washed with a harsh soap. Our team are very experienced in detecting if an item has not been cared for properly.
Content on this website could contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or oversights relating to a product description, product image, price, promotion, special offer or availability. We reserve the right to amend any typographical errors, inaccuracies or oversights and to correct or update content or cancel orders at any time without prior notice. Please note that this also applies to orders that have been submitted.
When placing information onto our website, we will take reasonable care in ensuring that all details, prices, product images and descriptions displayed are correct at the time. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices, images and information displayed on this site, Calexico is not responsible for any error and reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price, image or the product description posted on this Online content, or an error in your order. We cannot guarantee that the product images are an exact representation of the actual products.
- The Promoter is STYLEINC AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd Trading as Calexico Boutique (A.B.N. 22 121 567 968 ).
- Information on prizes and how to enter Calexico competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- By entering Calexico competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to Calexico competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
- To enter Calexico competitions, entrants must answer all competition questions, or perform all necessary actions for entry, and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on the specified closing date.
- Prize winners of Calexico competitions are selected at Shop 7, 46 James St, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 Australia on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by email or mail within 2 business days of selection and may be announced in an upcoming blog post, social media post, story or the Calexico website.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competitions are games of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be awarded to the second most creative entry three months after the original draw date (to allow time for the winner to collect their prize).
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- All entries become the property of STYLEINC AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd. As such, STYLEINC AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
- The laws of Queensland Australia govern Calexico competitions.
- For all alcohol prizes: Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over (excluding residents of Northern Territory). No more than 20 litres of alcohol will be won by New South Wales residents. Once 20 litres of alcohol has been won by New South Wales residents, cash will be awarded in lieu of the remaining alcohol prize. The Promoter will require winners to provide proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter encourages consumers to drink responsibly. Guidelines are available at http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm
- For all travel prizes; Passports, any requisite visas, spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. The winner and companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will not be redeemable for cash and is subject to booking and flight availability. Itineraries are to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- During the entire duration of the travel prizes, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age unless otherwise stated. The winner (and his/her companion) is responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winner may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be sent to delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.
- The Promoter is STYLEINC AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd Trading as Calexico Boutique (A.B.N. 22 121 567 968 ).
- This competition is governed by the general Competition Terms and Conditions set out on this page.
- The competition will start from the time the first social media post regarding the competition is live.
- Entrants must follow the exact rules for entry in order to be considered a valid entry. Examples of this may include following, tagging and posting.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message on their instagram account
- The prize must be redeemed within 3 months of winning.
- If the prize does not get claimed within 6 weeks, the prize will be forfeited.
- Only the winner will be contacted, there will be no other public announcement of winners.